Thursday, April 3, 2008

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. " Psalm 19:1

After so many days of rain, it was such a wonderful experience to see the sun! I was reminded of how glorious our Lord is, and how marvelously creative He is. It says in the Bible that the heavens delcare His glory. . . shouldn't I too? So often I get so wrapped up in my own day-to-day life that I forget the One who has made me and placed me on the earth in the first place. My prayers are more about me and my worries than about Him and His holiness. "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA! Good job, Becky. Nice pictures. Fun to see how everyone is changing and growing up. :-) Thanks for a job well done.

Anonymous said...

Becky!
I'm loving the blog... especially the layout! Very cute! :)
-Annie

Fitness after baby #2 said...

Becky,

I love all the pictures they look amazing.

You are doing a GREAT job.

~Kelsey~