Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Working Woman

It's true - I've put in several (nearly) 40 hour weeks for the past few weeks. It's a huge adjustment, and I now have total, complete, and unshaken admiration for single, working mothers. I don't have nearly the stressors, work load, or responsibilities that they do, and yet I fall into bed each night with a thousand more things I could do, and yet totally exhausted and unable to do an ounce more.

But it's good. It's really good. Hopefully, this weekend I will squeeze in time to post on what I've been doing, and some of the people I've gotten to work with. It's really exciting stuff - and if you are spending your summer lying around, being lazy . . . I'd encourage you to find some way you can be actively serving God. It's rewarding, and inspiring to be around others who are.

No comments: