Thursday, November 11, 2010

Concert Chaos

Being on the Concert committee of SAB this year, I got to be right in the thick of our big fall concert last Saturday. Relient K and Jack's Mannequin came to Truman - my job? To make sure that all of the band members and their crew had everything their hearts' desired. Thankfully, these artists were some of the most gracious people I have ever met. The lead guy of Jack's, Andrew, was so thankful for everything we did for him, and some of the guys on Relient K went so far as to ask me what my name was, and how my day had been going so far. Plus, they put on an AWESOME show! It was a long, chaotic weekend, but well worth it. :)
I'll post the photos of me with the guys as soon as I get them!

2 comments:

Annie Hall said...

That's awesome!! Did you ask them if they remembered your cousin and your brother and some of your other friends who got kicked out of one of their concerts at Six Flags in like 2003? ;) It was only like 7 years ago... I'm sure they remember.

Man, I can't believe that was such a long time ago! crazy.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous. Well, not really. It's just fun to pretend.=)

Abs