Sunday, April 21, 2013

Things I Want to Do

When I graduate. I might have more time with my life. I want to do things.
  • Learn to play an instrument - piano, guitar?
  • Read about Economics so I can better understand issues of health and poverty around the world
  • Study for the NCLEX-RN
  • Make a t-shirt quilt
  • Finish my travel quilt
  • Refinish/paint some of my furniture - my dresser, end table, coffee table, bed frame, and kitchen chairs/table
  • Gather all my apartment decorations together, get rid of things that don't "go" or I don't need, and determine what my style is
  • Sew. Sew, sew, sew. 
  • Learn about gardening, help with our family garden, and plan ways I can grow herbs in a future apartment
  • Find a job.
  • Make a list of my favorite books or books I recommend to others. Make a list of books-to-read. Read.
  •  Look at least one news article each day.

No comments: