- Learn to play an instrument - piano, guitar?
- Read about Economics so I can better understand issues of health and poverty around the world
- Study for the NCLEX-RN
- Make a t-shirt quilt
- Finish my travel quilt
- Refinish/paint some of my furniture - my dresser, end table, coffee table, bed frame, and kitchen chairs/table
- Gather all my apartment decorations together, get rid of things that don't "go" or I don't need, and determine what my style is
- Sew. Sew, sew, sew.
- Learn about gardening, help with our family garden, and plan ways I can grow herbs in a future apartment
- Find a job.
- Make a list of my favorite books or books I recommend to others. Make a list of books-to-read. Read.
- Look at least one news article each day.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Things I Want to Do
When I graduate. I might have more time with my life. I want to do things.