Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh Dear.

As I faithfully check my blogger "dashboard" each day, I find myself often disappointed that there are no new blog posts by any of the bloggers that I follow.

Then, I pause and recall my own negligence of blogging. And I sigh deeply, then get started on homework.

Consider this formal apology, for not keeping up with things. I said a few weeks ago that I would, and have (as is typical with me) failed miserably at that. I'm not going to make another promise of the like. . . but I will try harder. I just need to pick one night a week that I devote to blogging. Maybe Tuesday nights would be good. Yeah. . . I think we can to this.

So for the rest of this semester, I do believe my blog will be transformed into a "Tuesday Blog."

Love,
me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, good luck w/ that.=)

Abs