Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Been Over a Year!

Hello everyone,

Before I begin, I must apologize for the lack of pictures on my blog lately. Our camera was out of comission for several weeks, and I got out of the habit of taking/uploading pictures of our family. Mum, however, has recently posted some on her blog - so if you are needed a picture fix, check that out.

Today is the first day in many weeks when I have had nothing on my schedule, aside from babysitting the kids. I thought I would take advantage of this to catch up on my blog, before I decided that I actually didn't want to. ;) So, I apologize for the inconvenience, but if you want to know how I'm doing, ask my mother. Or e-mail me.

Before I go enjoy my day, I thought I would note the fact that I have been blogging for a year now! (a year and two days actually) And now I must go care for the sick Libeth who is sprawled over my lap.


Becky

No comments: