Monday, October 5, 2009

Confessions of a College Student

I have poor time-management skills, and a bad habit of over-committing myself.

Phew. Glad that's off my chest!

In our Bible study, we were talking about priorities in life, and asked ourselves what we really put first in our life. Our leaders presented a way for us to honestly evaluate this - we were given a sheet with a chart that had all the hours in a day. They suggested that we pick any typical day of the week, and fill out how we spent each hour, then bring it back to Bible study next week and talk about it.

I was too busy to fill it out.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's funny!=) kinda sad, but mostly funny!=)

Abs

Amy Q said...

I am so sorry it seems I have had a bad influence on you ~~~~ or "over commitment" is CONTAGIOUS :) GET TO WORK!!! miss you!
Mrs Q