Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For!

I got a camera! Mum and Dad bought me a small, fit-in-your purse one for my birthday, and I was every so grateful. This way, if I do decide I want something higher quality later on, I will still have my own money to spend on it. Here I am, in my room. I also have many pictures of the dorm-room to post (even though I distinctly remember saying I would not do that), but that will have to be another night. Homework calleth. But I promise, cross my heart and hope to die, that I will take pictures of my friends and our activities (is this a good activity?) and post them until you are sick and tired of Truman. And me. And my friends. And such.

2 comments:

Farm Kids said...

Woah, is it?It couldn't be! Becky posted a picture of..herself?? SMILING? At her own free will! *GASP!*
I am very proud of you.
meg:)<3

ashley louise said...

Can't wait to see those other pictures, Luv! You are so very cute in this picture. :)
Congratulations on *finally* getting a camera! lol
Hugs,
Me