Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Hope and Trust is in Thee

"We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in You."
~ Psalm 33:20-22

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
~Philippians 4:6-7

"All my longings lie open before You, O Lord; my sighing is not hidden from You. I wait for You, O Lord; You will answer, O Lord my God."
~ Psalm 38:9,15

"The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear Him. "
~ Psalm 145:18,19

1 comment:

ashley louise said...

Thank you, Dearest. I really needed to be reminded of these verses today. I am praying for you!
~Me