Friday, April 3, 2009

The Stanleys

You see, their father is a Major-General.
(Kevin Edwards)


I do believe (and hope, for her sake) that their mother is deceased.
After having this many daughters, it's not really surprising. I would have died too.
I like to think that she was buried in the ocean.
And that all 20 + of her daughters were little children, on board the ship, during her burial.
And I like to envision the Major-General chasing them around the deck of the ship.
RIP
At any rate, she is not cast in this musical.

And here we have some of the gorgeous Stanley daughters.
(Megan, Ashley, Sarah, Rebecca, Jenny)

(Joy, Sarah, Tess, Grace, Jenna, Katie?)



Those whose hearts are not of leather,
Kate, Edith, and Isabel . . .
(Grace, Jenna, Ashley)



. . . and the lovely, oh so sympathetic, Mabel!
(Elise Hamacher)

2 comments:

miss jenna kay said...

I LOVE that picture of Grace, Ashley and I! :)

Unknown said...

nope, it's Laura. Katie is the younger one.

Abs