Monday, April 27, 2009

17. To the Zoo!


Several weeks ago - and I mean several - some friends and I journeyed to St. Louis for the morning to visit the animals at the zoo. After that, we headed down to Park Hills to watch Andy play baseball. Although he didn't actually get to play while we were there (which was a major disappointment), I think we all managed to have a good time anyways. At least I did. Good friends make everything more fun. :D I, naturally, did not think to bring a camera. Mark, however, did, and here are some of his pictures.

Nathan and a . . . glowing green orb thing.
Ashley and I found them and fell in love.
Apparently, he did too.


"Hey Zephan! Pose with. . . "
Sidenote: When going to the Zoo, never
neglect to pack a Zephan. You will not regret it.









This was about the most we saw of Andy. He kept score.
Here he is with the team. wOOt.

This picture about sums up our baseball experience for the afternoon.
As they say, a picture says a thousand words.

However, I am pleased to say that, on a whole, the trip was enjoyable! And I knocked something off of my Packing List, always a plus. Thank you to my dear friends, who made it such a fun day!

No comments: