Sunday, May 25, 2008

Graduation!

Well there aren't any really great photos. . . most of the people in our family who are normally taking pictures were somehow involved in the ceremony or reception and didn't have the time. There are a few though. . . thank you so much to everyone who was able to come celebrate with us! I felt it went really well - not too short, and not too long. Mr. Hickle was the speaker, and he did an excellent job. The reception was neat. We all had table set up with photos and things we've done throughout highschool. And then afterwards, just about all our friends were able to come over to our house and party. :)
This is me and two of the other graduates, making desserts for the reception. Yum!



Here are all the graduates - Elizabeth, Me, Andy, Julie, and Bethany


Mum, Me, Andy, and Dad



The whole family




While reading my biography . . .

While reading Andy's biography. . .

This was what was in my "diploma" when I opened it. Zephan had typed up an "application for a diploma", gotten both my parents to sign it, and printed the "rejected" stamp on it. I almost fell out of my seat laughing, which would have been very un-graduate-like. ;)


Graduation Cake

Party afterwards - the adults taking a turn at Volleyball

Playing the "bottle game"

And the teenagers playing volleyball

No comments: